[Carpool] SixtyNet US 5-seat car, 30R per month

SixtyNet US Home Broadband

  • Suitable for AI, account-building, and other light-use scenarios; TikTok, and social media operations recommended to use Vircs or qq.pw

  • Monthly $21, 5-person plan. Starting quarterly, per person 90 RMB (about $12), 1 TB data

  • Private message to join, supports password red envelopes / USDT payments; Private message method: click the avatar and then the top-right button

  • Provides vless nodes / SS nodes for blocking Mainland China directions; recommended to import configurations using my tutorial for the best experience: [Tutorial 3.0] Clash configuration that even a water flea can learn: one-click UI-based precise traffic split and chained proxy

  • All home broadband connections cannot connect directly by default; must be routed. This carrier Mobile/Unicom can connect directly for now, stable but lower bandwidth (direct 10 Mbps, via relay 1 Gbps); for high bandwidth needs, routing is still recommended. Telecom must use routing. Current direct-connect stability by operator (Shanghai example): Education Network > Mobile > Unicom > Telecom

Car Owner Responsibilities

  • Within reasonable limits provide technical support; tutorial content already available is excluded.

  • Maximize home broadband availability and IP quality; promptly block abusing users. Try to prevent GPT from being downgraded and prevent CC from being banned.

  • If the IP is handed over to Google, responsible for routing Google-related traffic to ensure Gemini remains usable.

  • Offer optional YouTube traffic routing, YouTube ads-free.

  • If issues caused by the car owner lead to a crash, full refund.

Carpoolers’ Responsibilities

  • Carpoolers are assumed to master home broadband traffic splitting and chained proxy methods.

  • Carpoolers are responsible for protecting their subscriptions from leaks and for abuse caused by leaks. Prohibit all abuse that could affect IP quality or other carpoolers, including but not limited to: cyberattacks; BT/PT, long-running full bandwidth; multi-user sharing; number of connections exceeding 10x of a normal user; access to registries/tools, relay hubs; bulk automation.

  • 24-hour AI-based automated surveillance; abuses are expelled with no refunds. Please join cautiously. So far more than 5 people have been expelled; I truly monitor and will expel: [link]

  • Block access to Mainland China IPs/sites; please implement proper traffic routing. When using Google services, do not enable location, or you will be handed over.

  • No refunds for jumping ship; vendor issues share the losses; other reasons for crashes (e.g., carpooler abuse causing vendor removal, machines under DDoS, etc.) share the losses.


Not welcome for registration bots; if you run registration bots, please do not join

Previously, with 10-person cars, many people were caught running registration bots; in the future only 5-person cars will be operated

21 Likes

I guess the people who run keygens are all mooching off Codex:tieba_002:

Hop in, I’m on my way!

They’re here. Is there more?

Dude, are the previous fifteen cars temporarily gone? :tieba_001:

1 Like

They’re here. Are there more?

1 Like

How to contact

4 Likes

Anything else, boss?

1 Like

Anything else? I’ve gotten dumber, GPT.

Anything else, man?

2 Likes

Hey there, are there any seats left? I want to hop on. I’m definitely not a proxy—I’m just using Claude’s full suite to run experimental code and write papers.

1 Like

Hey, are there any spots left for AI deployment?

3 Likes

Dude, are there any parking spots left? This is for AI use, and I hope everyone in the car uses AI.

2 Likes

That proxy service I bought before has been unstable lately; I was using Shadowrocket to connect. I want to switch to a more stable home broadband to run AI, but I don’t know how to set up a relay chain. Do you have any ready-made setups, or any tutorials I can follow to get it done?

3 Likes

Hey there, is there any room left?

1 Like

There are still spots available. Please read the rules carefully and DM me.

4 Likes

Are there any spots left?

2 Likes

Are there any spots left, man? We’re mainly using AI.

2 Likes

Are there any spots left? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

R-lao, I’ve also started a side business with cracked software, and it’s a hassle dealing with keygens. Are there any ways to detect them? How did you do it? Please enlighten me.

2 Likes