Group buy: AT&T static IP home broadband + Bandwagon Host top-tier optimization AI Direct Connect

Earlier, the AT&T and Frontier static IPs we relied on were reclaimed by the providers for no reason. It caused things to go south, and I felt bad for the fellow car friends; I was already discouraged and didn’t want to drive again.

But we still need to use AI. Fortunately, I came across a truly exceptional IP…

Let’s push through one more time.

The configuration remains basically the same: on a Vultr line, route GPT, Claude, Gemini traffic through the AT&T home broadband exit. No intermediate hops needed.

Monthly traffic: 100 GB in both directions
Cost: $40/month for a 7-person setup (swapped vendors; total cost this time is about $280)

If you’re interested in joining, DM me with your needs, use cases, etc. We only welcome AI self-use folks; no abuse, script-based freeloading, or similar behavior.

Notes:
Sharing nodes, car-to-car setups, or long-running speed tests are prohibited; auto bans will be triggered.
No illegal or gray-area uses; we will hold you accountable.
Node delivery is available; if you’re interested, please DM. The post is live.

36 Likes

The LaoYouCar experience is still quite good—the routes are great, and the ATT quality is also excellent, which has made my AI responses top-notch. Now they’ve moved on to another car, so I’ll leave it for other LaoYou friends. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Why would sellers reclaim IPs anyway? Which sellers do people buy them from?

2 Likes

Which seller did you buy it from? I want to avoid getting burned.

1 Like

How do I pay Ah Lao?

1 Like

How do I get on the bus, man?

2 Likes

How do I get on the bus?

1 Like

I’m looking for a carpool—are there any seats left?

3 Likes

If you’re interested in the full story, send me a private message :rofl:

Interested folks, please click my avatar and send me a private message describing your use case.

We only accept genuine AI needs from users—no nonsense.

1 Like

Bro, I want to use CC and Codex, so I’m looking to get a home broadband IP. Here on this site, it seems clicking your avatar doesn’t open a private message, I don’t know how to DM you.

Ding-ding is healthier; why is there no one here?

1 Like

Bro, I just came over from L站, and I want to hook up a home broadband node to use Codex and Gemini for research.

1 Like

Scamalytics: a score of 0 is too rare.

3 Likes

I sold it, then it was bought back—what’s going on?

2 Likes

I need to get on board!

Add a shrimp~

1 Like

Are there any parking spaces left, man?

1 Like

I’m going to check it out; I want to understand it a bit.

Got any more?