Currently, AMD CPUs are available in Los Angeles on the West Coast, and AMD offers the widest range of options ![]()
Ping locally to see if it can be reached?
Ping the IP from a domestic node to see whether it times out domestically while abroad it works (if you see this pattern, it’s a sign of being blocked).
If the IP is blocked, you can get a free IP replacement within 72 hours of purchase, which is fairly user-friendly.
If everything times out, that means your machine is off or not configured properly, or ping has been disabled.
It’s recommended to install a Debian 12-ish system, then run apt-get update.
Please check and give me some feedback.
Alright, boss, tapping the red heart
will trigger an instant post.
If it succeeds, I’ll notify everyone individually.
It’s already resolved, thank you.
Alright, if you have any questions, let’s discuss them together.
Hi there, the doubling has already been successful—buddy, please check it.
The doubling has been successful; please check.
Traffic has doubled successfully; check with the guys.
Hey man, I bought this with 2GB. Can I pay more later to upgrade to 4GB?
Hey man, I opened it through your link—order ID: 3763725755
Could you please help double it for me?
For AMD CPUs, you can upgrade memory separately; for E5, you can submit a ticket to give it a try.
Dude, I tested the IP; this is the report. Is there something wrong with the IP?
- US-based IP
- Most libraries identify it as a data center IP
- The overall risk isn’t high, but IPQS=75, Scamalytics=49, indicating it’s not a particularly clean premium IP
- ChatGPT / TikTok / Netflix / YouTube / Amazon work
- Disney+ / Reddit do not work
- Outbound on port 25 is available
- Blacklist results: 2 on 439 lists, 24 flagged
I’ve already clicked it! Thanks~
Then can I just return it and buy a new one?
Man, it’s so laggy. I’m on China Mobile’s broadband. Connecting to this xui in New York, USA, the speed is only a few hundred KB, and the latency is a few hundred ms
The IPs from the IDC data center test out as normal.
Third-party benchmarking scripts measure IP quality based on residential broadband.
As long as the IDC data center’s server IPs can handle streaming and everyday unblocking, they’re pretty good.
You haven’t optimized it yet. Turn on BBR, and if you’re running a node, you can go hysterical—there’ll be surprises ![]()
Before purchasing, test using your own local broadband to the corresponding data center: https://lg-sj.racknerd.com/
Select the in-stock option that offers the best peak throughput for your bandwidth needs.
You can read this post: 📊 RN(RackNerd)官方测速链接 | 提供测试IP/PING/10M,100M,1G文件下载测试|方便你测出最适合本地宽带ISP情况的线路
I’ve already enabled BBR ![]()
Dude, before you buy, check the reviews or use the official speed test link to test, based on your local broadband situation ![]()
For a personal node, if you enable BBR+Hysteria 2/1.x, it will definitely be fine for everyday use; New York’s advantage is that throughput stability is pretty good
As for China Mobile, the San Jose tests we did earlier were all good