Help needed: DMIT restocking issue

Recently, DC02 migrated, and I’m not planning to renew. I’m looking for something stable, and I’ve got my eye on DMIT’s LAX.Pro.MALIBU :tieba_003:. Could you guys tell me about this promo at $49.9/year — when does it usually restock, and will it be hard to snag? :tieba_028:

3 Likes

Short-term, I’m afraid there won’t be any of this for a while. The earliest we might see a special price this year would be on Black Friday; however, over the past two years server hardware prices have remained high, and I’m afraid they won’t restock this model. You should know that the model next to it has been driven up to over 1,000 yuan.

2 Likes

As for DMIT, with the current trend, the regular-price stock is already out, and you still have to pay the full price. As for sale prices, this year it’s really up in the air—the absolute minimum might have to wait until Christmas this year. DMIT didn’t participate in last year’s Black Friday. If you folks need it urgently, just wait for the regular price or try to group-buy with someone else. In my view, the chances of restocking sale items aren’t high. And as the folks upstairs said, the adjacent model already carries a premium of over a thousand, so I wouldn’t recommend buying it.

6 Likes

There’s a chance for special-price restocks, but it’s fairly low.

The restock order goes like this: Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Japan.

Hong Kong’s regular-priced stock has already been restocked, so next should be Los Angeles’s regular price. I asked the boss today; this week isn’t enough, so most likely next week they’ll restock Los Angeles at 88 or 119.

You guys can keep an eye on my restock monitor.

1 Like

I’ll give you the most straightforward, clearest, no-nonsense answer.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer, man—definitely heirloom-grade :tieba_087:

Alright, man, about the Christmases of the past—was there a lot of restocking for dmit, or would it be the kind that sells out in seconds? :distorted_face:

DMIT used to be all-you-can-buy—you could buy as much as you wanted in a single day.

2 Likes

The aunties’ deals are usually time-limited with no quantity cap, but this year the chances of snagging a discounted model are a bit slim, since all the full-price units have sold out.

1 Like