[New Big Cup Machine 1c1g10GB] For sale: Turkish chicks, only 1.5 yuan per month

The configuration is as follows


The site is still in testing; if you encounter any bugs, please report them
Website: https://ccp.lowsla.de

35 Likes

Payment cannot be initiated.

4 Likes

The payment API domain hasn’t been whitelisted yet; it may take up to one day.

3 Likes

Did Outlook crash? :melting_face: (I just gave up; after finishing the Gmail signup I got it again :joy:)
And when was the database cleared? I remember I registered on April 6, but now the account is gone.
(By the way, I’m curious: what web template is this using?)

2 Likes

The database crashed during the system upgrade :melting_face:
AI-generated templates

4 Likes

Is there no annual payment option?

1 Like

Not available. After you purchase, you can manually renew early in the backend or enable automatic renewal.

2 Likes

Just curious, after installing the OS on a 5 GB hard drive, how much space is left? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

There are about 4.6–7 GB left for Debian; Alpine has more.

Let’s wait until tomorrow so we can buy one and try it out.

1 Like

Dude, what can you usually do with something like this? I want to buy one to play with.

1 Like

Small projects or prosperity and strength

We just need the upstream interface review to pass. We’re currently preparing a German high-performance server with AMD EPYC 9655.

3 Likes

Is it ready for long-term operation?

Is this enough to run a personal sub2api?

1 Like

Is this the legendary hearse?
But at this price, the hearse doesn’t matter anyway.

1 Like

No, boss, I can’t pay.

1 Like

LXC is a bit different from KVM; typically, the author uses a single mother hen to carve out little chicks, with some resources shared.

1 Like

Germany kicked me once :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

Is the direct connection to local chickens not going very smoothly?

2 Likes