People looking for cars, seeking Hong Kong, chain proxies for use in Taiwan

rt

The Hong Kong NAT20 I bought from Wuliao Cloud before, which cost 20 yuan a year, is down; they switched me to Singapore :sob:
Using the airport’s Hong Kong node has been unstable lately; switching back and forth is a hassle

Here it’s Wuhan Unicom. Transit bandwidth, counted as two-way, should be about 200GB. Main use for AI and forums; occasionally watch videos
My main priority is stability; I don’t care whether it’s clean or not
Budget under 40/year. Not sure if that’s appropriate—any advice would be appreciated.

5 Likes

No need to optimize, right?

1 Like

No need

1 Like

I don’t get it. Are you looking for a plane to land in Taiwan, or do you want to optimize/coordinate a transfer?

1 Like

250 GB bi-directional per month, maybe 25 for six months, 4837 standard optimization, the port seems to peak at 500, but should be able to run around 100 or so. If you want, I’ll install a 3x boost.

Find a layover in Hong Kong

The problem is that it only stays stable when the route is optimized.

200GB, and it’s still on Unicom. Alibaba Cloud CDT is only $4 a month—perfect for Unicom optimization, and you don’t even need to pool; you can set it up yourself. And Unicom already has optimizations for HiNet, right? If your HiNet connection to Taiwan isn’t as good as a direct one, try a direct connection.

Thanks, man. I’ll go back and check out Alibaba’s thing. On my campus network, I can connect directly to Hinet with a latency of around 100 ms, but the traffic won’t go through — it’s all China Unicom :downcast_face_with_sweat:

It doesn’t seem to be going very well—bandwidth is only 5 Mbps, it’s too slow.

1 Like

2,000 Mbps broadband, huh? What are you talking about

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t finish reading the tutorial I found.


Here I followed the tutorial to the letter, but the price isn’t right—seems to have increased (the tutorial shows 0.004376).

1 Like

This price is dynamic; at this rate, a month would cost 4 yuan.

1 Like

Isn’t it risky to use Alibaba Cloud CDT to bypass the Great Firewall?

1 Like

Just 200 GB per month—what’s there to be afraid of?