I wrote a long thread, but it didn’t pass the review and disappeared right away. The thread is gone too, and I have no idea why it wasn’t approved, so I have to rewrite it.
I agree. I also posted a carpool post today, and I have no idea why it disappeared ![]()
I agree, this moderation system is so confusing. There’s a workaround: first just throw together some content to post, and then edit it to what you originally wanted to write.
I remember the First Emperor once said he wouldn’t reveal the exact moderation mechanism, or else there would be targeted keyword evasion. So I’m not asking for the reason behind the moderation anymore; I just want you to give me back a draft, otherwise re-editing is too exhausting.
But it’s also pretty odd. Images won’t appear in my pending items for review; I don’t know if it’s an issue with what I added
I can’t see the images either.
I thought the issue was that I uploaded the image in the wrong place, which caused it to fail the review, so I sent it again.
