I’m the admin of a third-party wiki site for a certain game, and I’m looking for unlimited-traffic servers in the Asia-Pacific region.
Previously I bought greencloud-Storage KVM Sale - JP10GbpsStorage-2 (Softbank) 80USD/year for use as an asset server; its monthly traffic is 4TB, with overage charged at 15USD/T.
Then, because the above runs some web-scraping lines and a few API services, even if I reduce the query frequency to every 5 seconds, the inbound/outbound traffic would still consume about 1.5TB per month. That’s more than I can handle.
Now I need an unlimited-traffic VPS in the Asia-Pacific region to migrate some of the services.
Traffic: unlimited or cheap data transfer
Bandwidth: 100 Mbps is fine; 20–30 Mbps would also be acceptable
Line quality: not required at all; I usually work with EO or ESA; a standard international route will do
Defense: not required
IP quality: not extremely bad; acceptable
Region: Asia-Pacific: Hong Kong / Japan / Singapore
Memory: not less than 1 vCPU and 2 GB RAM, because I usually deploy k3s on zeabur-hosted servers, deployment is much more convenient. Of course, bigger is better.
Budget: no more than $10 per month; annual payment is also acceptable.