Techies, please recommend a VPS

I’m looking for a professional AI whiz—could you recommend someone? The plan is to use GPT, Claude and other large models as a proxy, and it can be combined: relay + deployment, or just a pure relay. The boss’s budget is under 500 RMB per month, not too extravagant; 300–400 RMB would be best. Needs to be fast and not degrade the model’s intelligence. Please recommend. P.S.: Would Claude get blocked if you run a production deployment with a CPA-based reverse proxy? haha

I’m also looking for something similar—I’ll keep an eye out for one.

Auntie, add Sixtynet

One BandwagonHost DC-9 will do
https://bandwagonhost.com/aff.php?aff=78922&pid=87 AFF
I’m really not comfortable with the old home broadband going live
VIRCS 🔥 Standard 住宅 初体

Which is better, the DC9 or the 6?

My personal recommendation: dc9

Dude, why aren’t you using your home broadband router anymore?

Unlocking by itself is already pretty good; using DC9 as a relay also works, and a direct connection works as well.