狐蒂云, is this a perpetual-motion machine?


Nah, bro—did I misunderstand? The previous ten-year deal already seemed ridiculous, so is this ‘lifetime use’ really lifetime use as I understand it?

6 Likes

To be precise, it’s for long-term use and is subject to the company’s lifespan and policies. We can only say how long it will remain profitable.

5 Likes

It’s meant to be permanent, but how long he’ll live is hard to say.

3 Likes

Isn’t this from Chao Kai Dashi? I wouldn’t recommend buying their products—their stuff is more trouble than it’s worth to use :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just like before they run off, they’d stop at nothing to cash in.

5 Likes

How far is forever? :distorted_face:

2 Likes

Nowadays I just like playing Lingche, treating it as gambling—win and you make a killing, lose and you’re screwed…
But this place requires real-name verification and has a lot of restrictions; I don’t want to gamble anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah, lifetime use (until the business goes under) :laughing:

4 Likes

Three years — don’t think it’s permanent; you’ll know once you read the contract.

3 Likes

Didn’t you say you wouldn’t sell permanent machines anymore?
You’re probably short on money, huh?

1 Like

Real-name system, and they say it’s permanent, but as soon as you suffer abuse, they ban your account directly—who wouldn’t fight back?

… Isn’t this a bad reputation?

Hudiyun’s perpetual machines generally come with a one-year warranty; if there are any issues later, a fee of 500 per year applies.

Some promotions will specify the warranty period separately; for example, the current Japanese perpetual machine follows the rule shown in the image below.

image

1 Like

永久?不能叭服务器那里来的永久的?域名还可能