AndNode 🏷️ Hong Kong • Standard model CN2 small tube 🐔 initial form

Machine Configuration

VPS Purchase Link​:down_arrow: SKU CPU RAM SSD Traffic IP Price Promo Code (30% off)
AndNode AFF Hong Kong Cloud - Standard 2C 2G 30G Unlimited/ 20Mbps IPv4 11.9 CNY/Month andnode


System Parameters and Hardware Performance



ITdog — IPv4 Quality Test


Connectivity


Outbound Route

23 Likes

Thank you for sharing your review :folded_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for the review. Is this a verified merchant?

3 Likes

No need. A small factory.

1 Like

The hardware and latency are both pretty good.

2 Likes

Thank you for the review :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

I checked next door; it looks like a hearse.

2 Likes

This is really nice, but I’m not sure how reliable the vendors are; deploying OpenClaw or a small site would both be fine.

2 Likes

What’s going on? I still want to buy it.

2 Likes

Direct words from the neighbor

RT, AndNode seems to be a new brand started by the founder of anclouds (because they sent a promotional email mentioning this).

Rumors are not trustworthy (anclouds changed management at the end of 2025). Then, in 2026, the Hong Kong nodes were removed due to force majeure (the official claim is a hard drive failure) with refunds credited to balances. The US nodes require real-name verification to continue using them.

My luck is fairly good; I used a Hong Kong node for about 9 months at 99 yuan. Some people were worse off, getting back 70+ yuan to their balance; someone on the site complained.

I don’t know how long AndNode will survive this time, but anyway, if you’re getting on board, tread carefully.

6 Likes

When AFFman promotes unfamiliar merchants, it’s best to check their reputation elsewhere first.
AFFman won’t really tell you about these things; you’ll have to bear all the risks yourself.

4 Likes

Looks pretty good, eh? :thinking:
I’m a bit interested—I’ll take a quick peek at the reviews.

3 Likes

Only empirical data

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

Actual testing is one thing; we can only look at the current situation.
Public opinion is another matter; this is something you can’t discern from actual testing.

Of course, my comments aren’t aimed at you; they’re aimed at this merchant. After all, reviews are important, and you’re under no obligation to report on public opinion.
I just want to say, since it’s already set up with affiliate links to earn revenue, I still hope you report on the merchant’s situation as much as possible, so that fellow community members don’t run into too many traps.

5 Likes

It doesn’t seem so; BBR failed to start.


既要又要还要的,可以试试灵车小水管jp优化

打不开了