Pre-booked carpool / Driver seeking riders: AT&T/Frontier static home broadband

I’ve been tinkering with West Coast line servers and on-prem deployments, but because the “线路鸡” (line servers) are vmiss’s IPs and too dirty, aaitr’s static home broadband seems pretty good.

Looking for people to join a five-person group (including me) to deliver VLESS nodes.

Line servers self-provided (线路鸡自备) If you need them, DM me. Price: 35 per person per month, 600 GB per person per month. Once we have enough people, we’ll launch.


Second edition:
I’ve found that a lot of guys who DM me don’t have line servers, so I can also provide a complete line-to-on-prem deployment plan. From my line servers I can carve out 100 GB per person per month of traffic (if there are fewer people needing lines, per-person traffic increases).

As for the price, the line-to-on-prem deployment plan is 49 per person per month, still a five-person group.
If you want to join, DM me. I expect to have the landing servers around the 10th and deliver by the 15th.

19 Likes

I have sent the message ;)

1 Like

Hey bro, how’s the IP quality?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty good. Check out the review of dedicated static IPs. If you use AI to boost views on YouTube and TikTok, it should be enough.

1 Like

How to contact

2 Likes

DM me~

Hey, how much data per person?

4 Likes

Do the 49 members only get 100 GB of data per month?

3 Likes

vmiss was never really suitable for group buying. The product is positioned for individual users. The window of opportunity is small, but the price is cheap.

3 Likes

The problem is, isn’t this just home broadband?

P.S. After taking another look, the home broadband is 35 per month, line + home broadband is 49 per month. I don’t know the exact calculation.

2 Likes

It seems that none of the car enthusiasts has a xiànlù jī (线路机); the owner has no choice but to pull out one of his own personal-use devices to cobble something together.

1 Like

New users can’t DM. Could you DM me? I’ll add you.

Is there still a spot for this?

1 Like

Are there any cars left, man?

The car is full (it seems I can’t change the title anymore :smiling_face_with_tear:)

If there are still any spots left, please DM me.

1 Like

佬 现在多余两个车位 需要吗

1 Like

现在还有吗? 怎么付款?

请问还有吗?

1 Like

佬 还有位置吗