【小白搞机】从零开始的服务器管理及自建节点教程

Hello everyone, I’m Batman who loves buying chickens. Last time I talked about how beginners can buy chickens.

This time I’ll share some initialization and security settings after getting the machine. Since I don’t like using the command line much, most operations are performed through the 1panel panel, and you basically won’t need the command line. The advantage of using 1panel is that it is simple and fast; the downside is that the machine will consume more resources, so I recommend configuring at least 1c1g.

[!tip] This article is aimed at beginners; it may be a bit verbose, please bear with me.

Through this article, you can have a stable and relatively secure server environment, and run some common basic applications. The final practical section will teach you how to create a node of your own.

Install 1panel Panel

Log in to the Server

From the vendor’s management console, obtain the machine login details, and log in to the server using SSH with a username/password or a key. I am using Terminus here.

Install the Panel

Note here: be sure to operate as the root user.

bash -c "$(curl -sSL https://resource.fit2cloud.com/1panel/package/v2/quick_start.sh)"

Documentation link

Follow the prompts, select Chinese as the language, and install Docker.

A successful installation will prompt for the panel port, security entry, account, password, etc.—just press Enter through.

[!faq] - Be sure to save the login URL and account password shown in the image below

General Settings

Use the information installed in the above screenshot to log in to the 1panel panel

Click the left toolbox to set the system time zone, SWAP, etc.

We usually set the time zone to China, and Swap is typically set to 1x the server’s physical memory. My machine has 1G RAM, so I set 1G; the result looks like this.

If your port is the default 22, consider changing it to something else; here I changed it to 22022.

Install Fail2ban (Scheduled Task → Script Library → Click Execute)

![Pasted image 20251021142247|690x227](upload://s16AC

301 Likes

Thank you for the tutorial.

14 Likes

(好像alpine不可以)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Lorry-San/fast-vless/main/xrayvless.sh
(alpine)

自用可以考虑这俩
当然再流量管理方面没有xui方便

30 Likes

感谢教程,有空试试,一直想找怎么弄https的教程。弄好了来还愿 :face_savoring_food:

9 Likes

可是佬,你一开始装好1panel后,第一次登陆,就是用的http,不是https,,这安全吗?还是说1panel第一次就只能这样登陆???

另外,1panel是免费的吗?我看他们说v2收费,v1免费,还有社区版什么的,好像版本比较多

6 Likes

感谢佬友分享教程

6 Likes

不让 http 登录 3x-ui 是因为这个面板有 FQ 特征,可能会被 GFW 发现并把 IP 封掉。1panel 是正常软件,没有这个风险。当然,http 都存在信息泄露的可能。

1panel 分社区版跟商业版,社区版的功能一般都够用了,我这里演示的是免费的社区 v2 版本。

9 Likes

谢谢佬解答,原来如此,我之前就奇怪有的面板直接可以http登陆,有的面板必须要https,原来是有的上了墙的黑名单了 :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

噢。对了,佬,reality的伪装域名,3xui默认的谷歌,要改成其它的

最简单的是用特斯拉的域名

reality的伪装域名选择 挺讲究的

8 Likes

You can use your own; the panel’s domain name will do.

8 Likes

This is a real big shot.

9 Likes

又学到了

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing the tutorial :folded_hands:

10 Likes

感谢佬友的分享。赞一个

8 Likes

感谢佬友分享教程

7 Likes

非常好的教程 点赞

9 Likes

Thank you for the tutorial!

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing; the tutorial is very detailed.

8 Likes

图文并茂

9 Likes

Thanks for the tutorial!

9 Likes