PublicFreeSuffix免费域名申请教程

如题,此帖讲的是PublicFreeSuffix免费域名的申请教程.
首先,打开他们的GitHub仓库地址:

https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix

他们提供了pfsdns.org,nastu.net,tun.re,6ti.net和no.kg后缀的免费域名,都无法托管到Cloudflare.
注册域名步骤:
第一步,fork他们的GitHub仓库.
第二步,打开你fork的仓库,在whois文件夹里新建一个json文件,文件名为你想注册的域名.no.kg.json.
这里使用no.kg的域名后缀作为演示,如果想使用其他域名后缀,请把no.kg改为你想使用的域名后缀.
json文件格式:

{
  "registrant": "一个可以发邮件的邮箱",
  "domain": "域名名字",
  "sld": "域名后缀",
  "nameservers": [
    "NS服务器1",
    "NS服务器2",
    "NS服务器3",
    "NS服务器4"
  ],
  "agree_to_agreements": {
    "registration_and_use_agreement": true,
    "acceptable_use_policy": true,
    "privacy_policy": true
  }
}

第三步,在你fork的仓库里把这个提交创建为一个新分支,名字为域名全称-request-1.
注意:第几次更改就填数字几
第四步,向官方仓库发起一个拉取请求,标题为Registration/Update/Remove: 域名名字.域名后缀
内容这样填写:

> All items should be completed and confirmed to trigger the automatic merge workflow.

## Operation Type
- [x] Registration, Register a new domain name.
- [ ] Update, Update NS information or registrant email for an existing domain.
- [ ] Remove, Cancel my domain name.

## Domain
- [x] 域名名字.域名后缀

## Confirmation Items
- [x] I confirm that I will deploy the website content for this domain name and put it into use within 30 days instead of hoarding and occupying resources.
- [x] I confirm that the title of this Pull Request and the submitted files are in the standard format; otherwise, it will not be processed automatically.
- [x] I confirmed that the name in the whois file meets the standards.
- [x] I confirm that the domain name is at least 3 characters.
- [x] I confirm that I have read and understood the [Acceptable Use Policy](https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix/blob/main/agreements/acceptable-use-policy.md).
- [x] I confirm that I have read and agree to the [Privacy Policy](https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix/blob/main/agreements/privacy-policy.md).
- [x] I confirm that I have read and agree to the [Registration And Use Agreement](https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix/blob/main/agreements/registration-and-use-agreement-sokg.md).
- [x] I confirm that the domain does not contain any reserved terms from the [Reserved Words List](https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix/blob/main/reserved_words.txt).
- [x] I confirm that I will complete the registrant's email verification according to [ARAE Instructions](https://github.com/PublicFreeSuffix/PublicFreeSuffix/blob/main/AUTHORIZATION.md) to complete the merger.

如果是更新或删除,就把代码中Registration前面中括号里的x放在Update/Remove前面的中括号里.
第五步:当拉取请求状态为validation-passed后,用你刚才在json文件中填写的邮箱向 [email protected]发送一封邮件,标题为APPROVE_PFS_PR_你的拉取请求ID,内容随便写.
第六步,到你的DNS提供商里添加域名.
至此申请结束.

29 个赞

感谢分享教程 :folded_hands:

1 个赞

感谢大佬

2 个赞

无法托管到CF就算了,免费域名的价值太低

2 个赞

感谢分享!

1 个赞

感谢分享,无法托管就不折腾了

1 个赞

感谢大佬教程

1 个赞

Free喜加一

1 个赞

我之前申请了,但域名解析在国内很多省被莫名其妙屏蔽。希望后续能支持cloudflare托管。

1 个赞

好多免费域名。

2 个赞

谢谢 大佬

学习大佬 分享

感谢分享

3 个赞

不能托管啊。

3 个赞

感谢教程

1 个赞

感谢分享

感谢分享

感谢分享

感谢大佬教程

感谢分享